Tuesday, October 28, 2008

How do you like your slurpee?

I just filled up my mini van with gas. The same mini van that I am continually misplacing in parking lots. It doesn't help that the car is the same color as the pavement. I always put a kid in charge of remembering where I parked it. My idea works out fine unless the children are smacking each other around , and are not paying attention to me. Which is usually the case.

I schizophrenically digress..... so I fill up my car ,and it cost $2.19 per gallon. (don't start sweating, it isn't going to be one of those math word problems here)

And I say out loud "thanks , God!" Slurpee's for everyone!!!

If oil prices continue to go down ,then those Saudi boys are going to have to get real jobs where they actually break a sweat , instead of just sucking their wealth from the ground. Now my next thought was ,"how low can it go?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkY7mX38YzI

Watch Mr.Terry, over at Abby roads do the limbo, he is amazing, simply breath taking ,and super agile too. Watch him here with a couple of his nice Catholic blogger buddies.

No comments: