Friday, October 31, 2008

Madonna- People who scare me # 1

It's creepy to argue with or provoke our Popes. I always think of her when I read the Apocalypse of St. John. I know that it's really not about her though, but she does live in the same neighborhood.

Madonna , I pray that you return to the faith of your fathers.
.http://www.azcentral.com/ent/music/articles/2008/08/15/20080815madonnahotlist.html

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=060303130812.lo9imhbg&show_article=1

The Apocalypse Of Saint John Chapter 17

3 And he took me away in spirit into the desert. And I saw a woman sitting upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 4 And the woman was clothed round about with purple and scarlet, and gilt with gold, and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand, full of the abomination and filthiness of her fornication. 5 And on her forehead a name was written: A mystery; Babylon the great, the mother of the fornication's, and the abominations of the earth.

No comments: