Sunday, October 26, 2008

Okay, so here's the deal.

I know that my personality is big , and overbearing ,and I am extreme. I can't help it . It is who I am. It's even too much for me sometimes , but it's the only personality that I will ever have.
I think about the many people in this life that are saddled with personalities that nobody likes ,or personalities that no one can stand to be around. These poor souls suffer greatly. They can never put their personalities away for a respite - ever , and if God didn't put them in our families then they would have nobody.
This is a cross , we all can't have facebook profiles like my daughter Ana with 1,065 friends. (That's probably not a good idea anyway Ana.)

Dear Jesus, love the unlovable, and difficult people in our lives today , through us.


*Sumo wrestlers have baby "crying competitions" , and the loudest baby wins.

No comments: