Friday, November 21, 2008

Word for the day - designated texter

designated texter
a passenger who reads and replies to any and all text messages received on the drivers phone, thus allowing the driver to focus on the road and not hit anything or get pulled over for reckless driving.
Example 1: "Whoa,I almost hit that telephone pole back there, Dude you should be my designated texter " Guy 2: "Yeah no problem bro"

*Ana re-read the word for the day. Who wants to drive the car with the doors fused shut on the passenger side? Hey when I am 110 you owe me a car. :)

Two car wrecks in one day- UNBELIEVABLE!!! You are all trying to kill me aren't you? It's like a conspiracy- right? I always say that if my children knew my check card pin numbers they would coup.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/

No comments: