Sunday, January 25, 2009

ARE YOU FRIGGIN OUT OF YOUR MIND !!!! Show me some proof of identification that your a CATHOLIC !!!


I am sooo angry.
The people that had provided you with your Catholic education must mean nothing to you. DO YOU HAVE ANY SENSE OF LOYALTY ? TO YOUR FAITH? OR TO THE FAITH OF YOUR FATHERS, OR TO YOUR CHURCH OR IT'S LEADERS? You know your betraying your marriage - your husband , your children , yourself, AND YOUR GOD.
Is it just okay for you to procreate , but not for others. Ohhhh,and don't even tell me if your suggesting that the poor shouldn't procreate. Do you wanna go down this road too?

*I just need to stop blogging right now ,and go and get a Popsicle, or a carton of ice cream,with that chocolate crackle syrup, or maybe one of those hidden chocolate bars in the top left box in the pantry under the crappy cookies that I left as a decoy for my children. I am just livid. I need a Kleenex too. Would anyone like to hold my left hand I am quite upset, and I am totally serious. I may cry.

PELOSI SAYS BIRTH CONTROL WILL HELP ECONOMY
Sun Jan 25 2009 22:13:43 ET

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi boldly defended a move to add birth control funding to the new economic "stimulus" package, claiming "contraception will reduce costs to the states and to the federal government."

Pelosi, the mother of 5 children and 6 grandchildren, who once said, "Nothing in my life will ever, ever compare to being a mom," seemed to imply babies are somehow a burden on the treasury.
The revelation came during an exchange Sunday morning on ABC's THIS WEEK.

STEPHANOPOULOS: Hundreds of millions of dollars to expand family planning services. How is that stimulus?

PELOSI: Well, the family planning services reduce cost. They reduce cost. The states are in terrible fiscal budget crises now and part of what we do for children's health, education and some of those elements are to help the states meet their financial needs. One of those - one of the initiatives you mentioned, the contraception, will reduce costs to the states and to the federal government.

STEPHANOPOULOS: So no apologies for that?

PELOSI: No apologies. No. we have to deal with the consequences of the downturn in our economy.

Developing...

*Belinda says's Developing? I doubt it . I think that this story will be publicly aborted , and it will go silent only to be hashed out in meetings away from the public eye, until it's ready to be delivered to a grateful nation........ Oh my stars - wake up America.
http://www.drudgereport.com/

3 comments:

DionysiosD said...

And what of the 52% of "Catholics" who voted for the pro-abortion president? When will our collective voices place them is the same category as the Speaker? Why must we disguise our desire for justice with "happy talk" and conciliatory tones? Those 52% denied their faith as surely as Peter denied Jesus, there is hope for their repentance, but I am not holding my breath, I fear their denial will become evident as a true betrayal as Judas betrayed our Lord for 30 coins. A work of mercy is to admonish the sinner, those Catholics who supported this falsely named campaign of "Change" need to be addressed and directly denounced as the bringers of this chastisement upon all of us. We must call for their repentance in no uncertain terms.

belinda said...

OH, YEAH!

Leo would you care for some ice cream with crackle sauce? I always share.

I don't understand why they just don't go and be a religion that goes with their beliefs. The outrage is that we Catholics have been betrayed by our own kind.

belinda said...

Gosh Leo,The next statement from them will be- what is wrong with YOU. Can't you get along with others? You will be asked to compromise, and make sacrafices for your Nation. Are you afterall a part of the problem or a part of the solution? Well what are you Leo, hum?
...................................
1-people with nice voices like Nancy.
2- With her flipped flopped ideas- assess you as the problem.
4- They will need to eliminate the problem.-down the road of course.