Friday, March 13, 2009

The first in my series - Bob's I love , but none of whom I personally know.


Bob said ,"We don't make mistakes, we just have happy little accidents."
He would also say as he cleaned out his paintbrushes ,"Beat the devil out of it."
I wonder what religion he was , and where's our titanium white tube of paint ?

Wikipedia says's about him ; Having held military positions that required him to be, in his own words, "mean" and "tough," "the guy who makes you scrub the latrine, the guy who makes you make your bed, the guy who screams at you for being late to work," Ross decided that if he ever moved on from the military, "it wasn't going to be that way any more," and "vowing never to scream again."

*On a personal note - that's why we love Bob ! He's sooo relaxing, almost hypnotic.
Happy little trees do actually make me happy , and who feeds your pet squirrel now ?

1 comment: