Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Day 2 , Branson Missouri

Kate's new friend,


The ore mine .... Joseph's favorite ride.


Grace's new friend,
(she is always wearing some sort of antique clothing and today it was a pair of gloves from the 1950's)

Twirl and hurl,

Kids in shackles.

It's legal in Branson!



another twirl and hurl,

Our son producing firewood .
It rained the second night, but they were warm inside of their tent.

Our children rode rides all day long .
(That's Grace pictured below)

Then we toured Marvel cave.
I bet they would do it all over again in a heart beat.

5 comments:

Lola said...

What is it about Stockades and kids. You can't keep mine them out of them!

belinda said...

hahaha

Terry Nelson said...

Branson is supposed to be really family oriented and conservative. Did you feel out of place?
.
.
.
I'm sooooooooooooooo kidding.

belinda said...

No, I'm right at home in Branson Mr.Terry, I must have talked about the coming chastisement at least three different times with various people and for some really weird reason I enjoy those kind of bonding conversations...until it actually happens.
**********************************
My blog administrator thinks your funny. Go figure.He rarely laughs at my jokes , perhaps he's immune.
********************************
Lastly, can I bank on that rapture theory? I haven't bought into the idea yet. Although I'd like to because it's easier. I've learned that If it's not hard then it's not from Jesus. hahahaha

Lola said...

Pat Robertson Of CBN, said the Rapture is an idea made up by "American Evangelicals". He doesn't think Christians in the comming years will be spared any suffering or difficulty.

"First Century Christians suffered"...

Tim Staples, a Catholic Convert, has had a show on EWTN about being "Left Behind" and why that just doesn't fly.

BTW, I'm pretty sure we're in a sort of Chastisment right now, and I'm afraid it's going to get worse.