Friday, March 26, 2010


God gives me puzzle pieces one at a time because that's all I can handle.

I was trying to piece some thoughts  in my head together only to find out that I couldn't make them fit or make sense of them, yet my lack of understanding  isn't an issue for God. He doesn't have to make sense to be correct. Nor does he have to explain himself to me.
(Think- Virgin birth, Immaculate conception, Rising from the dead and so forth.)
God has no boundaries, he always finds a way and even when there doesn't seem to be another way. I need to quit trying to "manage" God and let go of the things I don't understand.  Perhaps I should review my job requirement.... Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with thy whole heart, and with thy whole soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind: and thy neighbour as thyself.

I need to stand back and trust in God and let everything else go, as he always has my best interests in mind and even if it doesn't feel like it sometimes.


2 comments:

Melody K said...

Good thoughts, Belinda. I don't have all my puzzle pieces together, either (or all of my marbles!)

belinda said...

I love that God doesn't let me push him around and time and again he reminds me that he's in charge, not me and there isn't that much I'm actually required to understand.