Sunday, September 26, 2010


Dear  blogger buddies, my computer has crashed and I guess I need to buy a new one. I've been trying to use  my daughters computer but it has been no easy task. I've lost all of my photos
 which I loved and I'm a little bummed about the whole thing.

Last Thursday we went to mass with our Archbishop  and I'd love to post about it and how wonderful our Archbishop is and we also have photos of two of Padre Pio's second class relics but my daughters computer wont upload the photos. (darn!! darn!!!) I'll be back as soon as I can find a solution. BTW, I touched the second class relics of Pio so I think that officially makes me a third class relic, but still a first rate person to be sure!! hahaha

3 comments:

Julie said...

Ouch. Bummer about the computer and your photos.
We definitely need a patron saint who specializes in computer maladies.

ignorant redneck said...

OK--so if you're a third class relic,does that mean we get to put you in a glass box and let people come and see you?

belinda said...

Hi Red, I didn't see your comment until today.

- and no I wouldn't be that exciting to visit.

And even in death my social anxiety would still give me pains.

Besides people don't put sinners in glass coffins only saints. :)