Sunday, October 26, 2008

I would like to see history repeat itself , but please no nukes this time.

If you as a candidate think that people are disposable, then there will be no way in hell that I or millions of my fellow faithful Catholic brothers, and sisters will ever vote for you. I don't care if the entire world supports you. I don't care if you can solve every problem known to mankind. I don't care if your the most charismatic, handsome and, articulate person on the planet.

Men ,and Women who procure the so called right to an abortion can do nothing to satiate me , nothing.
Does anyone remember how desperate Germany became after world war one?

Americans need to be careful about whom they embrace as Savior. Um- I mean as our new problem solver. Not all change is good , sometimes change can make things a whole lot worse. God will hold you accountable for how you vote . So vote like you mean it.

http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/oct/08102412.html
.

No comments: