Sunday, October 26, 2008

"Sin happens"

So my son was in his car seat , and he says's to me , "Mom those candies that you just bought from
the store taste terrible".
I said," those are not real candies, you weren't supposed to eat them, they are only pretend candies for my Christmas wreath". "Did you eat one", I asked him ? He said "NO", I said," then how do you know that they taste terrible?" ,and "why is the fake sugar off of the red one "?, I asked , "I don't know", he replied.......................................................... We're still going to keep him. :)

2 comments:

melody said...

This is just so funny:). Little guys are capable of such perfectly innocent naughtiness!! Glad to have found your blog!

belinda said...

Thank you , I am a mom of 8. Sit down ,and have a cookie, we just made them.