Friday, December 12, 2008

Thanks Leo , but the brain that you found wasn't mine, but do you think that I could "trade up?"

In fact I haven't even noticed that mine was missing.
I think that the brain that your talking about belongs to a friend of mine.
(Pictured above)
I heard him say - " some people without brains do a whole lot of talking now don't they"?
( Right now, I am sort of feeling the spirit of conviction - like the Pro-Testants say .)
Although I am smart enough to know that the wizard got some of his ideas wrong......
he said "it isn't how much you love , but how much that you are loved by others .
I said well that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
We all know that , that thought was bass ackwards . What would you expect from a wizard?
Let's check out what St. Francis said about the matter....

Lord, make me an instrument of Thy peace;
where there is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is injury, pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
and where there is sadness, joy.
O Divine Master,
grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console;
to be understood, as to understand;
to be loved, as to love;
for it is in giving that we receive,
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
and it is in dying that we are born to Eternal Life.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7777385.stm

No comments: