Saturday, January 31, 2009

Super bowl Sunday




Okay, so where did I put my "Game Face"? I don't like football, and I am glad that my husband isn't a sports fan, but today we will watch the game. I am also wondering where I put my Janet Jackson " black leather jacket , and my leather shorts :0 (I am totally kidding,) I only wear pleather. (Oh, I am still kidding.) You know the jacket that I'm talking about though , it's perfect for today's party with those special somebodies. (nope not kidding - ooooh, yes I am.)

I am not a Bruce Springsteen fan either which will make for a nice hour of mortification, (The game will only be like an hour long right?)This get together is only made worse by the "Superbowl party foods". Who on Gods green earth doesn't like those little smokey sausages in a crock pot full of grape jelly simmering in nitrates, and those overly salty pretzels with plastic cheese from a can make my blood pressure swoon with delight. If I eat anything with mono sodium glutamate in it I seriously will want to die. Last time I ate that stuff I begged Paul to take me to the emergency room ,but he said no , and that I just had to ride it out. I hope he doesn't say the same thing if I ever have chest pains.
MSG is in most all of the partaaay foods, "planters dry roasted peanuts, Doritos ranch, and nacho cheese chips, and most dips, and also it's in those above mentioned toxic sausages. Satan must love to party, cause his food is killing me. I gotta go- Paul is begging me to find the canned "Rotel" for him. UUUGGGGHHHHH.............
I wish that the Mexicans played football cause then we would have some great food. Oh, and I don't like soccer either. When is Cinco de Mayo?

5 comments:

Vincenzo said...

"If I eat anything with mono sodium glutamate in it I seriously will want to die. Last time I ate that stuff I begged Paul to take me to the emergency room ,but he said no , and that I just had to ride it out."

It used to give me headaches - have avoided it since then.

belinda said...

It's poison Vince. I wouldn't give it to my dog.

DionysiosD said...

Belinda - you don't HAVE a dog anymore, Caramel old him on eBay.

DionysiosD said...

Sold him...I am old, my TRI-focals keeps having me type on the wrong keys.

belinda said...

I get it Leo, you must have an arthritic condition....in your funny bone.

http://godwallcaz.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/dr.jpg