Saturday, February 7, 2009

Ana cracks me up.

Ana this was my 6Th grade teacher ;)

Your new friends seem lovely Ana.


Ana mailed a letter to her Dad, and addressed it.... Dad , and then put our address below it. I kept thinking about my teacher from 6Th grade who had a coronary when the letters that we were learning to write were not addressed properly. This letter would'a killed her.

Ana phoned us today , and said that she had fun last night , and that she went to a party and played "Bingo" with some Nuns , and Monks. She said that it's so sweet how the younger Monks took care of the older ones. A monk was in charge of Bingo, and some Nuns were dancing. I wish that I could have been there! I am so proud of Ana's choice of friends. She could have been at a very different kind of a party last night.
After all she is a college girl :0

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If the shoe fits, throw it...

belinda said...

Hi Mr.Mimmy, nice to meet you.

belinda said...

What do you do in California? How did you find my blog?
I am wondering if your my Kid's friend.