Thursday, February 5, 2009

Google to track mobile users, and you can read all about it over at the "Financial Times"

Google is set to draw scrutiny over the privacy implications of “location-aware” mobile services with the announcement on Wednesday of a service that allows users to track the whereabouts of their friends automatically. This can be done either through Google map, or from a handset ,and it also can be done from a personal computer.
*What if your not my friend, can you still track me?
Although some of my friends are not too concerned about loosing their privacy.
I must say that these friends of mine pictured above
don't look too happy about it.
Well maybe SOME people shouldn't make it so easy for google to pick up their signals. I know that you may not care about this issue yet, but you will, and then when you do care it will be too late to do anything about it.
Secondly I want to talk to you about the aluminum drive that we are having this week at our Catholic grade school. I wouldn't dream of asking you for the clothes off of your back so please consider yourselves excluded.
Besides I have my eye on a piece of aluminum guard rail down by the lake.

2 comments:

Vincenzo said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuB8xWeA59I

belinda said...

AGAIN, Paul didn't think that my "Guard Rail" joke was funny. If he ever laughs I will blog about it.........

Me; Paul did you think that my aluminum foil -guard rail joke was funny?
Paul ; Not really
Me; Why not it was funny , what' wrong with you?"
Paul; Well it just isn't funny , everyone knows that a guard rail is made from galvanized steel, and that aluminum just wouldn't hold up. Aluminum has no strength.
Me; Steel rusts though.
Paul; That's why it's galvanized.
Me; UUUUGGGGGHHHHHHH. Fine.

I can't believe that we have been married for 29 years. That's really the funny part. ;)
AND the joke was on him. ( I mean this joke in an appropriate Christian way.) I hate naughty jokes. Foil is where I draw my line.