Saturday, March 28, 2009

The first time that I heard this song I was about 12 years old.


I remember thinking , Dear God , are you for real ,and do you even care about me, and what will become of me. I was young and worried ,and filled with anxiety about my future.
Now fast forward to yesterday, and I caught myself still worrying about my future, but why Lord. My life has turned out great. Really far better than I could have imagined that it would have. Pessimism has worked for me. I've not been disappointed. I believe that my life has turned out for the better because I gave my life entirely over to you. After you sent the twins you broke me. For the most part that's when I stopped fighting you.
You have sent some really wonderful people into my life, and took care of me Lord. It's strange that while I was living my life I couldn't see how wonderful it was. I didn't know what I had, but I know now God.
I know that what ever happens to me, and to our family in my future, and no matter how good or bad it gets that you will be with me -with us. Draw us closer to you Lord and comfort us.
I'm the same person that I have always been ,and I still hate the steel guitar.

No comments: