Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I have sinned.

I want to apologize to my blogger friend for my sins. I failed to practice blogging restraint , and I am sorry. I didn't set out to hurt you , and I didn't think through what harm my words would do.
I also have a "boundaries" issue where I treat everyone that I meet as a family member - except for "creepers", and I will try to do better.
I can't say what ever I want to , and I must practice some discipline with my words .

While I am at it, I am sorry for all of my sins, most particularly the sins against my loves ones,
and aside from offending God, and his people, and the fearsome prospects of hell.
One of the worst frustrations of sin is that I can't fix it, once it's done -it's done, and there is nothing that I can do to take that away , and worse yet is that I can't seem to let these things go. I feel that my blogger buddy , probably has long forgotten what is still giving me grief.

I would have quit blogging yesterday except that I believe that God is insisting that I talk with people. It's the hardest thing in the world for me to do. Weird I know. I have tried to talk more to people in person too.
I could live the rest of my life secluded , and never communicating with anyone ,
and I would be just fine with that , but God says's no.