Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm 1/2 Irish , and 1/2 German. Also 1/8 Cheyenne, 2/8 Prussian, 3/16 English, and I have some Nordic temper thrown in for spice. Check my math.


I don't "river dance,(Irish) and I don't invade , or try to take over my neighbors property (German).
To my Great Grandma Lassie from only God knows where, and my Great Grandma Ella from Limerick. I will pray for you both today.
My mothers sister looks just like our Great grandmother Ella. We thought that the antique photo was of my aunt , but nooo it was of our Great Grandmother. Genetics are FREAKY, FRE-KAAAY I tell you!
I also have Protestants, and Catholics in my background, and family that fought for the North, and the south. Weird thing is that these opposites married.
***************************************
Bensons make life harder than it has to be - not sure why.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

You do math like me...

belinda said...

Math make my palms sweaty , and then I feel kinda nauseous.
When I think of math I think that God needed a fun brain teaser game so he created math !

I excel at wheeling , and dealing math ; you know E-bay math. ;)