Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My theory of Ying, and Yang. (the two giddy men standing behind Kim Jong-il )

Kim Jong-il affectionately refers to them as the twins, but the others in his circle of tyranny call them kiss ass # 1, and kiss ass # 2.
Wouldn't it be better to die from being non compliant than to spend eternity in hell? Why do people follow evil leaders?
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
I have been fortunate enough to find films that are even more interesting than my view master reels. I am excited to share them with you, but I don't share the opinions of the film maker........ I love these films though.


*Just a foot note here. My religion IS better than yours, and I'm not embarrassed to write about it.

2 comments:

Kevin - "pax tecum" said...

At 1:52 - That dog almost bought the farm!

belinda said...

hahahha