Monday, June 1, 2009

People who murder other people are all the same to me. Murderers who claim to be helping society just floor me.



"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people." Adolf Hitler

“Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: - by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I don't understand how a person can show kindness, love ,and compassion to some children ,but not to others. How can a mind be so divided.
I have been unable to put our local news about Dr.Tiller onto my blog for some reason.
The news reports are beginning to make him out to be a "hero of women".
Dare I say.. A saint of a man who was murdered in church.
Here is the link to our local news here in Kansas.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=481967@kshb.dayport.com&navCatId=4295

No comments: