Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Dear Mr.Manson,

Your fans do defend you over on Youbube but it's the kind of loyalty that hasn't been tested. For example would they be willing to suffer with you or go to prison for you ? Well maybe some would they are pretty twisted but I would say that most probably wouldn't. There's no real love in demonic circles. I have written back and forth with some of your fans on a few occasions and they have gotten pretty angry with me but I don't think that they were defending you as much as they were feeling personally threatened by what I had to say. I'm just glad that they didn't know where I lived. Their conversions seem unlikely at this point but that's the cool thing about God - all bets are off. We just don't know how this will end.
Your song "personal Jesus" was mesmerizing and the most blasphemous song that I've ever heard. As I have said , there is no real love or loyalty in demonic camps. In the end you will be betrayed and it will be at the hands of your own kind.
Money , fame, and power can all be gone in an instant . You could be living in a trailer park by next week scratching your head trying to figure it all out. Your hot girlfriends don't wanna live in trailer parks either so that too could be gone. We just never know about these things.



I am still praying for your conversion to Christ.

(Here Christs disciples are asking him why is was that they were unable to drive the demons from people.)

Mark 9 chapter 27-28
27 And when he came into the house, his disciples secretly asked him: Why could not we cast him out?
And he said to them: This kind can go out by nothing, but by prayer and fasting.

No comments: