Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Dear God , I'll be a friend with pleasure.



and because your listening to every single solitary thought and word that I'm saying or thinking I'm wondering if you could answer my really important prayers too. (I'm not trying to be a smart alec either.)
I think people lie when say that they don't believe in you. They're people who are mad at you about something and are pouting . How come people don't like you anyway? I think your very nice. (hahaha) Why don't you have more friends? I think your funny except for the times when you make me cry. I know I deserve it and I have probably made you cry many times but I can't stand to think about that because then I feel horrible.

* You've heard me humming this song a lot lately and I really like it even though I didn't know who sang it and what it was titled.. and since you've dropped it into my lap from YouTube you weren't expecting for me to sing it to you now were you? You'll have to get in line behind my music director. He's still waiting for me to sing this one.... and thanks for the pearls God their awesome not to mention the husband , children and the roof over my head.

* And I don't believe in coincidences.

1 comment:

Vincenzo said...

that was nice thanks