Sunday, September 6, 2009

Home movies from that "Venus fly by"

Before Miyuki Hatoyama was able to enjoy her Venus va-ca she had experienced troubles back at home. Amazingly I was able to find video footage of what had happened to her to have triggered such a mind bender and you can plainly see why she had lost it .
First off there was this earth quake- a big 'en ,which was followed by a tsunami ,
which in turn triggered off a massive volcano followed by uncontrollable solar flares. You can hardly fault the poor woman for wanting to pack her things and get away from it all.

So, with the full cooperation of the Japanese people an idea was born ~ to send the first lady of Japan to Venus. (Mr. Thomas Cruise is seated to her right inside of the space capsule.)



I do however question her perception of the beauty of Venus considering the weird mutant
walrus-'s's. (walri ?) Some people tend to exaggerate.
*********
It's no wonder that our Lord asks us not to judge our brethren, who knows the reasons why some people are driven to insanity.
*Note to self... I must add "stop judging others" to my list of things about myself that I need to work on. Yeah, I got a list. Doesn't everybody?

No comments: