Monday, September 28, 2009

I hate driving around in circles.

And worse yet , I hate sinning around in circles. It's so frustrating to think that I may have conquered a sin or two only to recommit them again later and with gusto. I hate that about myself, but I suppose it's the human condition. I've also noticed that whenever I appear to be beating any number of my sins that a new one that I haven't struggled with before appears in it's place and even though I try to avoid sin, ( sometimes I don't try so hard) I've decided that as long as I live I will never be able to stop them entirely. I will have to trust in Christs divine mercy in the end because I can't produce my own salvation.

Here's a little video that I made this morning resulting from my repetitive frustration with my sins and with myself. Keep in mind that I didn't confess lying this week either.


3 comments:

Cathy_of_Alex said...

Wow! What hair products do you use? :-)

belinda said...

Ion products.... in bulk. I get the beauticians discount. (I'm serious)and no , I'm not a beautician.

Kevin - "pax tecum" said...

You are not alone sister... sheesh... thank the Lord for being so merciful.