Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sarah's having a party at our house for her Catholic club on Sunday and all of her little catholic friends will be here.

Here's a close facsimile of how this all went down.


I have to make barbecued pulled pork sandwiches, potato salad and broccoli soup with crispy toasted baguette slices. I will also make homemade salsa for my family today.
I've already made coconut cream cupcakes, German chocolate cupcakes, vanilla cupcakes with chocolate cream frosting and carrot cake cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. We will be drinking water and our favorite sodas. The sarsaparilla is amazing.
Hum, where did I put those "lawn darts?"

2 comments:

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

Wow. Is it too late to be invited? ;)

belinda said...

No it's not. Come on by!!!
Don't bring anything I have everything we need.

There actually is a blogger that lives near me and I did invite her to meet the Catholic group but she didn't respond. :(