Monday, June 14, 2010

Sarah......."Dad", "I want to take a gun safety class. The Knights of Columbus are sponsoring the classes at the parish center."
My blog administrator............"That's great I'll take the class with you and so will your mom."
Me..........That's all fine and dandy, besides I was trying to figure out how I was gonna  get rid of all of that extra beer I had leftover from your birthday party!
******
I kid you not, while we were perusing the gun selection at Cabela's I saw a crossed eyed man looking at guns. Can you really buy a gun if you can't see properly?!
BTW. We didn't buy anything because we're saving up for an air conditioner. Isn't that right St. Anthony?


*FYI - If you ever decide to go to Cabela's  head for the "Bargain Cave" it's where they keep the good stuff.

No comments: