Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Here's my Dear Craig e-mail. If you hear him read it please let me know. I can't stay up that late :(


Dear Mr.Craig,My daughter attends one of those fancy -schmancy art schools down the street from you and has promised me that if I visit her from Kansas she would take me to see your show. My daughters and husband have seen your show before and had enjoyed it . My girls thought you were dreamy, however my husband did not. Which was a good thing for both you and I.

My problem is that I'm scared of the airport body scans and possible probing and I can't ride in the car with my other children all the way from Kansas because when I got there I would end up crazy and playing car tag on the Santa Monica Boulevard. What should I do?
Sincerely , Belinda - from Kansas

No comments: