Friday, June 11, 2010

This video is for adults only but to be fair I probably shouldn't have watched it either.
The language is pretty bad but I think it's a perfect example of how people feel about each other as we refuse to "die to self" in even the smallest ways.  We seem to be unwilling to give up anything for our fellow man especially ourselves.

 I've often wondered what would happen to us in the case of a real  emergency,  like say.... an electromagnetic pulse bomb or a nuke or the old fashioned flu where the food is stripped from the grocery shelves. People are gonna lose their minds, if they haven't already. I think we should consider preparing ourselves mentally and spiritually for a more austere life. I think God is going to make us take a good hard look at ourselves and afterwards he will expect some changes and as in all things in life it can be done the easy way or the hard way but either way change is going to happen.


*When I wrote this I had forgotten  about Katrina.

No comments: