Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I love Catholic schools, and Grace really hates Spanish class.


Grace told me during dinner this evening that she was hoping that someone would barf in the chapel tomorrow morning, or at the very least have have another candy fight in there. I said, "that's an awful thing to say, why did you say that?" She replied to me , "I really hate Spanish" ,"and I have that class after Mass in the mornings" , "and because I am a sacristan I have to clean up the messes in there,and I would have to miss Spanish."
Gracie, be careful of what you wish for, and take some rubber gloves that your sister Sarah left in the dryer from her work at the lab. I think you might just need them.

1 comment:

Fr. Scott Brossart, SOLT said...

This guy speaks Spanish like I do... hilarious again.