Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sometimes I unintentionally give Mortification's - Day 8

I was walking down Main Street U.S.A. , and for my readers with children you might recognize that address as being the "main street" in Walt Disney Worlds "Magic Kingdom.
For some strange reason I was walking alone without one of my children hanging on to me while Paul was watching me. I began to walk "in step" with this funny looking man. He was short like me ,( I am only 5'-3 ish) and he was wearing black suede leather pointy shoes - they looked soft , and a top hat that was like the one that Honest Abe wore. He had dark sunglasses, and long black curly hair. - like Shirley Temple. He wore black skinny pants with a silk purple shirt, and a black vest, and as we walked I burst out loud laughing, I laughed so hard at him. I was very rude, and I was ashamed of myself , but I couldn't stop. I've never done that before. I felt so bad. I hope that I didn't hurt his feelings. Later Paul asked me ,"do you know who that man was ?"
I said, "Peter Pan?"
"No" , Paul said ,"he's slash from "Gun's,and Roses"

* Do you think that I am the only person on the planet that prays for "Mr. Slash?"


Sometimes it's just wrong to laugh.

No comments: